Monday, September 20, 2010

Boobs > Bum

I think my boobs and my bum are connected by some kind of internal umbilical cord. If I get spanked, my mounds swell in response, as if some kid was yelling in the end of a can and his friend got an earful across the playground. Bam! my ass clammers. Boom! my breasts pop. Smack! my ass quivers. Zoing! my boobs leap. And so it goes.

It doesn't even take contact. Just the threat of a spanking can make my balloons fill and get perky. Sometimes just a stern word can give me an extra large shelf in which to bury my shame-filled head.

And it doesn't even take another person. Alone, I can make my babies glisten with my tongue, my nipples stretch with my fingers, and pump up the pressure with a lusty massage. It certainly helps when I show them off to a wide-eyed voyeur on the internet and he or she goes a little gaga over them. Touch me! my breasts squeal. Oh, give me a second alone with them and they'll be touched! my viewer responds.

But there's a dilemma. Spanko men are ass men. So how do I get them to beg for my breasts? How do I encourage them to press my chest HARD against the bed while they up-end me for a bottom-warming? So here's my pitch: Boys,....um, men...sirs....my boobs are bigger than my bum. And perky. And round. And if I squeeze them together like this, just so...see?...well, they kinda look like a bum, don't they?

Nothing is forever, including my bosom. So here's your opportunity. Seize the day! Thank you.

I think I have to go spank them now. They are swelling randomly again and need some attention. Naughty girls. :P

Signed 36F and perky

1 comment:

  1. The boobs and bum make great dance partners while he beats his steady staccato against your nether cheeks. It seems like a perfect pairing (or a quartet in this case).

    Ever have your boobs pop out while being spanked? Now that's hot. There can be no denying that you're getting a sound session when the ladies start dancing beneath your chin.

    But to have all that rhythm go largely ignored is such a waste. Let's start a movement: you don't touch my boobs, you can't touch my butt. Sounds like a fair deal to me!

    ReplyDelete